We simplify Digitall
There are currently around 1.94 billion websites in the world. This number is constantly growing, as more and more people create new websites every day. The vast majority of these websites are small, personal websites or businesses.
However, there are a few very large websites that receive millions or even billions of visitors each day. The most popular website in the world is Google, which receives over 3 billion visitors every day.
There are many different types of websites, each with their own purpose. Some of the most popular types of websites include:
Of the 1.94 billion websites in the world, only 317 million or 17% of these websites are active. The other 1.62 billion websites or 83% are inactive, which means they haven’t been updated in over a year. This is normal, as most people create websites and then forget about them.
The top 10 million websites in the world receive 84% of all web traffic. The other 1.9 billion websites receive just 16% of all web traffic. This is because the vast majority of people only visit a small number of websites regularly. The average website receives just over 2,000 visitors per day. This number can vary greatly depending on the size and popularity of the website.
The top 10 million websites also tend to be the most popular and well-known large websites. The average website has just over 60 pages.
The web is always changing and evolving. New technologies and platforms are constantly emerging. The future of the web is always uncertain, but there are a few trends that seem to be shaping it.
The number of websites in the world is constantly growing. Most websites are small and inactive, but there are a few large and popular websites that receive a lot of traffic. The future of the web is always uncertain, but it seems to be moving towards more mobile usage, social media, and personalization.
At Digitall Brokers, consultants are available to help you choose the best option and supplier, with no associated costs.
Take the opportunity to test and simulate your project in the Digitall Brokers simulator and if you need any support or help in your process, you can contact us directly by email firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form.